What data do we collect?
Ephemeral Creative collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information, this includes name, email address, phone number, address).
- Geolocation .
- IP address.
- Browser & device details – we collect personal data about how you use our Website and the computers or other devices, such as mobile phones or tablets, you use to access our Website.
- Start, sign or review a User Document – please refer to the General Website Terms and Conditions for more information on User Documents
- Any other personal data which you might provide to us relating to your wedding.
How do we collect your personal data?
You directly provide Ephemeral Creative with most of the personal data we collect. We collect personal data and process personal data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback/reviews on any part of our Website or message boards or via email, enter competitions, or make contact with us in anyway or ask to be included on our mailing list.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register for a Ephemeral Creative account.
- Create or edit your account user profile.
- Send or receive messages through your Ephemeral Creative account.
Ephemeral Creative may also receive your personal data indirectly from the following sources:
- Ephemeral Creative registered suppliers (“Suppliers”), Suppliers may give us your personal data. For example, if a Supplier wants you to sign a User Document through our Website, they will give us your email address and name.
Personal data we collect & process on behalf of Suppliers
- When you interact with Suppliers to review and/or sign contracts through Ephemeral Creative Contracts, we process and store certain personal data on the Supplier’s behalf, as a data processor and in accordance with their instructions. In those instances, the Supplier is the data controller and is responsible for most aspects of the processing of the personal data. If you have any questions or concerns about how personal data is processed in these cases, including how to exercise your rights as a data subject, you should contact the Supplier. If we receive any rights requests concerning instances where we act as data processor, we will forward your query on to the relevant Supplier.
Who will we share your personal data with?
- We may share your personal data with Suppliers who we think you might be interested in or where you have requested that we share your personal data with Suppliers.
- We may share your personal data with other companies we use who support our business. These companies provide services such as IT and legal services. We have contracts with our service providers that address the safeguarding and proper use of your personal data.
- We may share your personal data with a third party, as part of a due diligence process in contemplation of a merger or sale of our assets or business. If any sale or merger occurs, we will provide notification of any changes in control of your personal data, as well as the choices you may have.
How will we use your personal data?
In general, we collect, use, store, and process your personal data to provide services to you, to fix and improve those services, to develop new services, and to market our Suppliers and their products and Services.
Ephemeral Creative collects your personal data so that we can:
- provide you with quotes from Suppliers when requested to do so by you.
- Connect you with Suppliers you are interested in or may be interested in.
- Facilitate you entering in to contracts with Suppliers when requested to do so and record details about what happens with the User Documents, for example, who has viewed or signed the User Documents, the devices used and when these events occur.
- Resolve technical issues, prevent, investigate and resolve issues such as fraud or unauthorised access or breaches of the General Website Terms and Conditions.
- Email you our newsletter, special offers and competition details that we think you might like.
- Website analytics.
What are your data protection rights?
Ephemeral Creative would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ephemeral Creative for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ephemeral Creative correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ephemeral Creative to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ephemeral Creative erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ephemeral Creative restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ephemeral Creative’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ephemeral Creative transfer the personal data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 859-948-0583
Email us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ephemeral Creative uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences (including your logged-in status). These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ephemeral Creative uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ephemeral Creative sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can also remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites